Friday, May 13, 2011

A wolf-free evening



I decided that there is no way on Earth that I was going running in Eden Valley after work tonight. After the whole getting injured and then being chased by wolves on Tuesday, I am so done with the valley at dusk. I went to nice, safe North Palouse River Road instead. Lots of sun, no woods, and no wolves.

It was pretty uneventful tonight, no ankle pain, and only a little heel pain that went away after the first 10 minutes. The air was super muggy, and I felt like I was breathing water at times, but the nice weather was so worth it. I saw a few deer, but they were pretty far away, and when I came back in the car later for a picture I just couldn't seem to get the camera to focus.



I never noticed how many flowers were blooming out there until tonight! So pretty.




Time: 45 min
Distance: 4.5 miles
Fave song tonight: "Revalation Song" by Emily Johnson
Silly thought of the day: "I really need new shoes. I hope I can find pink ones again."

No comments:

Post a Comment