Well, with a mixture of sadness, joy, excitement, and a heavy heart, I bought a new horse. He is much smaller than my big horse, and has a much more mellow attitude. He might not be as beautiful as Rio, but his very cute, and really fun! Since today was cross training day, I decided to go on a horseback ride with a friend. It was hot, and the day was beautiful, and the beer was cold. Can I write this off as cross training and carbo loading?
We did do some legitimate exercising though in the afternoon. It is morel mushroom season, and we took our annual hike into the mountains to look for the elusive little fungi. We only found about a half a gallon, but its going to be enough for a fabulous dinner treat! The kids went with us and we all had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment